The Flying Fish, a 32” surfskate with a design ending in a swallows tail, perfect for practicing in those flat days.
This is the model groms are frothing over most. The super responsive sharp turning and slightly cheeky Flying Fish model graphics. Perfect for practicing those surf maneuvers such as bottom turning and cut backs. The nice wide slightly concave deck and swallowtail kicker allows you to perform effortless tail slides while the thruster turning mechanism allows you to drive the board forward accelerating you into your next turn. Age bracket: Groms of all ages who want to take on the world. Senior surfers looking for a new best friend.
The Flying Fish 32” was created for a height between 153cm – 170cm and a weight range of 40kg – 75kg. with this skateboard you can practice your turns and cutbacks just like in the water, the difference with the Barracuda is that this is a bit wider and has a more pronounce concave with a WB of 52cm, it’s the perfect tool for teens and adults that want to perfect their surf.
- Turning Mechanism: SmoothStar Thruster I (as standard)
- Deck Length: 32″ Blue and natural Timber finish deck
- Deck Thickness: 5 x ply Stradified American Bearch + 2 x ply Candian Maple
- Deck Width: 25.5cm
- Wheel Base: 52cm measured from the outside of truck
- Wheels: New Purple SmoothStar Stingrays
- Wheel Bearings: ABEC 7
- Trucks: Polished Aluminium
- SmoothStar Flying Fish
- Type of product
- Delivery Time
- Length Carver
- Distancia entre ejes
- 20,42" (52cm)
- Ruedas Surfskate
- Nuevas SmoothStar Stingrays Moradas
- ABEC 7
- 81_FEATURE_Tipo de Eje
- SmoothStar Thruster 1
- Material Surfskate
- 5 x ply Stradified American Bearch + 2 x ply Candian