SURFSKATE KIT PROTECTIONS
In Single Quiver we are specialists in surfskate, surf and skate technical equipment. Buy your pack of skate protections: knee pads, wristbands, elbow and helmet and skate safely. Wide range of protections and helmets for skates for both children and adults. Whether you do skateboarding occasionally or if you already have experience the use of protections is important to avoid injuries and hurt you in falls.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE SIZE OF THE SKATEBOARD PROTECTIONS?
When choosing a surfboard protection pack it is important to get the size right. To ensure the perfect fit, here are some guidelines:
Measure the circumference of your knee with your leg straight. Measure the thigh and lower knee:
- S thigh (34-38cm) and knee (30-35cm)
- M thigh (38-42cm) and knee (35-40cm)
- Thigh (42-46cm) and knee (40- 45cm)
- XL thigh (34-38cm) and knee (45-50cm)
Measure the circumference of the biceps with the arm extended and the forearm just below the elbow. Note that they are usually quite large.
- S biceps (23-26cm) and forearm (22-24cm)
- M biceps (26-29cm) and forearm (25-27cm)
- L biceps (29-32cm) and forearm (27-28cm)
- XL biceps (32-35cm) and forearm (28-29cm)
To ensure a perfect fit for the wrist bands, measure the circumference of the knuckle area and compare it with the sizes below:
- S palm (17-19cm)
- M biceps (19-21cm)
- L biceps (21-23cm)
- XL biceps (23-25cm)