DRIVER 2.0 SQUASH
6’0 x 19.50 x 2.50 x 30.75L
More gradual, “no flip tip” entry rocker, for glide and “no pump” speed, out the gate = Connecting sections more effortlessly and carry speed though drawn out turns.
Wider nose outline in the forward 18”, for more front foot drive and speed, down the line and through carving turns. This also creates a stable platform for the front foot, when landing reverse and fin free tail wafts.
Thicker along the center with a more pronounced “vee” deck and low, yet forgiving rails = More paddle power and drive, but still sensitive, with the ability to engage the rail for 3-dimensional surfing. This added thickness does not feel “corky”.
Thinner, yet more boxy rails through the tail for quick reaction from heel to toe and holding in while slicing through high speed carves.
More rail rocker through the tail, creating more curve and a deeper concave under the rear foot = More POP, high speed, short radius arcs and vertical pocket surfing off the tail.
Overall, the dimensions and volume are slightly up from years past, allowing the top pros more momentum and glide, yet a still responsive ride. At the same time, allowing Bros more forgiveness and the ability to ride what the Pros are riding.
Which fins do we recommend for this board?
MATT BIOLOS FCS II TRIFIN VIEW
LIGHT SPEED TECNOLOGY
LightSpeed is our proprietary surfboard construction built with lightweight EPS foam and high strength epoxy resin. LightSpeed uses a combination of Rapid-Reflex Carbon Fiber as well vibration dampening Innegra-Fibers, woven into the finest custom performance fiberglass cloth.
Like the name implies, LightSpeed is both light and exceptionally fast, allowing you to take your surfing to new levels of speed and Pro-formance.
LIGHT SPEED Custom Composite features:
- Ultra-Light / Ultra-Lively Foam Core: Steam molded, High Strength-to-Weight Ratio, fused cell, water resistant, stringer-less EPS foam core.
- High-Strength, Flexible, Impact Resistant, Epoxy Resin System. Woven Carbon Fiber Centerline “Stringer” (top and bottom): Engineered to add both strength and Rapid-Reflex “pop”, with just enough release to feel forgiving underfoot. The Carbon loads up under foot pressure, and springs upon release.
- Fused Carbon, Tail Reinforcement Patches: Transfers more direct input into rail and adds strength.
- Centerline Aligned Carbon “Exo-Stringers”: Enable natural Torsional Twist, similar to a wood stringer board, but lighter, and with a much faster reflex reaction and more “pop”.
- Innegra Infused, Engineered Composite Fiberglass: A multi weave (6oz lengthwise, woven with 4oz, rail to rail) fiberglass, top and bottom, adds significant break strength, while keeping the boards Ultra-light and Ultra-lively.
- 5oz Warp-Weave Fiberglass: A multi weave (6oz lengthwise, woven with 4oz, rail to rail) fiberglass, top and bottom, adds significant break strength, while keeping the boards.
LightSpeed – Light and exceptionally fast technology, allowing you to take your small wave and everyday surfing to new levels of speed and Pro-formance.