The INDIO Midlenght is the new mid board of the Indio Surfboards brand. A wave catching machine for surfers looking for stability and paddling. Fins Included.
INDIO Endurance Mid Lenght Terracota
This Indio surfboard is designed to maximize fun and progression. The shape is similar to a longboard but smaller and more manoeuvrable. You can walk on the board or just surf in the middle.
It will perform wherever you stand thanks it’s flat midsection rocker, tail rocker and 60/40 rails.
- The Indian Endurance Midlenght is a super fun board. All the classics of a midlenght with a modern twist.
- A board that will surprise you with its speed and traction
- Its wide, rounded tip helps you glide over the wave and its soft rocker gives you great paddling power while making it a very easy board to use.
- Made with epoxy of great strength and durability.
- Available in various colours: terracotta, light blue and new Indian painted.
Technical characteristics: Indian Mid Epoxy
- Epoxy Construction.P
- Proven Shapes
- EPS fused cell core
- Extra High Quality fiberglass Lay Up
- Extra durable epoxy glass
- Compatible with Futures Fins.
For what type of surfers do we recommend the Mid Lenght Indio?
Recommended for all types of surfers from beginner to advanced level.
For what type of waves do we recommend the Indio Mid?
For beach waves between 1/4 meter and 1,5m.
Available sizes Indio Mid Length:
- 7'0" x 21" 3/8 x 2" 7/8 - 49,40L
- 7'6" x 21" 1/2 x 2" 7/8 - 53,10L
- 8'0" x 21" 3/4 x 3" - 59,80L
- Indio Mid
- Fins Configuration
- 3 FINS
- Type of Tail
- Type of product
- SMOOTH OPERATOR
- Fin System
- Delivery Time
- 24-48 hours