Read moreShow less
Spring or summer wetsuit 3.5/2.5mm with half a millimeter more for those that want that extra thickness without losing mobility.
€198.35 (tax incl.)
LIMESTONE based neoprene
- PREMIUM SUPERFLEX neoprene is derived from limestone, it is a sedimentary rock created over millions of years for fossilized marine organisms
- PREMIUM SUPERFLEX neoprene has Green credentials
- Benefits • Lightweight
- Exceptional thermal insulation • Super stretchy • 95% water impermeable • More free moving and flexible
- Green credentials
- Premium SUPERFLEX neoprene is a high performance based fabrics which is laminated to the neoprene. SUPERFLEX has a 300% stretch factor.
- SUPERFLEX is warmer, superior flexibility, incredible comfortable, smooth, durable and high elasticity; develop to increase the movement, leading to high performance wetsuits
- Glued and blind stitched seams, a fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction that keeps water out. Wetsuits panels are glued and pressed together then blind stitched (needle doesn´t fully penetrate neoprene, keeping water out)
YKK S chest zip
- Front entry YKK S Chest zip to keep more water out; with smoothskin hemb seal with pull cord and barrel lock combo.
- A thin band of liquid neoprene in the inner wrists and ankles form and excellent seal and minimize flushing
S-foam Knee pad
- S-foam knee pad is ABRASION-RESISTANT pad, strong and durable fabrics, which can extend the life of the wetsuits and increase sport safety.
- Behind the knee cutouts, to more flexibility
- A thermal protection fabric helps to keep warm and comfortable when used as lining on the inside of wetsuits
- Inner waterproof stretch SC- flex tape, used in winter wetsuits, keep you dry.
- SUPERCOMP MODEL HOMBRE
- Type of product
- Neopreno Primavera
- Wetsuit Thickness
- 3.5/2.5 mm
- Type of Sleeve
- Delivery Time
- 24-48 hours