First-Timers, Families, Learning to SUP Surf.
Ease of transport thanks to light weight.
First-Timers, Families and Enthusiasts.
Schools and Rental Operations who need lightweight yet durable equipment.
Anyone looking for the ideal combination of lightweight performance AND durability.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Surf & Flat-Water Performance, Lightweight AND Durable.
9'2" x 31.5" x 4.3"
280 x 80 x 11cm
24lbs | 11.0kg
Fin Set-up: 1 + 4
FCSII Dolphin 8" + FCS M5
Recommended weight: 180lbs | 80kg
• Surf-Inspired Longboard shapes for stable flat water cruising and wave surfing performance.
• Attachment points – Leash plug at tail + two attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear.
• Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction.
• Moderate rocker profile to maintain glide in flat water while still performing in the surf zone.
• Round thumb tail shape for smooth rail transfers and pivot turns.
• Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue.
|Type of product||Fibre|
|Type of SUP||All Round - Surf|
BIC Sport is a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of watersports products since 1979. Based on the Brittany Coast of France and founded by the Bich family (of BIC pen fame), BIC Sport grew from a passion for human powered watersports partnered with world renowned technical expertise in manufacturing.