Surf & Flat-Water Performance, Ultimate Durability, Great Value.
10'6" x 31.5" x 4.5"
320 x 80 x 11.4cm
32lbs | 14.5kg
Fin Set-up: 1 + 2
FCSII CONNECT Dolphin 10"
Recommended weight: 200lbs | 90kg
- Surf-Inspired Longboard shapes for stable flat water cruising and wave surfing performance.
- Attachment points – Leash plug at tail + two attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear.
- Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction.
- Moderate rocker profile to maintain glide in flat water while still performing in the surf zone.
- Round thumb tail shape for smooth rail transfers and pivot turns.
- Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue.
Stand Up Paddling, Paddleboarding, Paddlesurfing, SUP
- Whatever you choose to call it, there’s something magical about the simple act of walking on water. And unlike other board sports that demand hours and hours of practice to become proficient, SUP is easy to learn, simple to do and incredibly FUN. It appeals equally to men and women, young and old, families, fitness freaks, thrill-seekers, yogis, or anyone curious enough to give it a try. Once ‘on board’, SUP offers a uniquely elevated perspective on the water and is a perfect way to explore secluded, hidden coves and coastlines. With unrivaled ease of use and versatility, SUP is a sport and a lifestyle that keeps you one paddle stroke away from adventures big and small.
BIC Sport is a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of watersports products since 1979. Based on the Brittany Coast of France and founded by the Bich family (of BIC pen fame), BIC Sport grew from a passion for human powered watersports partnered with world renowned technical expertise in manufacturing.