The Barracuda model is a 30” Surfskate created especially for kids and teens that want to improve their surf at an early age and to not waste those day without waves.
The Barracuda surfing skateboard is designed especially for the young surfing groms. A super responsive, tight turning, take anywhere carving mini board. But don’t let its size fool you. It’s one serious surf training tool designed for the younger kids wanting to hit those waves early, especially when the waves are on holidays. Fitted with the THRUSTER Special Turning mechanism it’s a carving dream to ride. So easy to self propel the board and you will really stay glued to the ground with wide, grippy new SmoothStar Stingray wheels.
For the young ones that are 155cm with a weight to 25kg – 50kg. With this skate you can practice turns and cutbacks in a similar way as in the water. With a WB of 52cm, it’s the perfect tool for kids and teens that want to improve.
- Turning Mechanism: SmoothStar Thruster I (as standard)
- Deck Length: 30″ Blue fish scale deck
- Deck Thickness: 5 x ply Stradified American Bearch + 2 x ply Candian Maple
- Deck Width: 21.5cm
- Wheel Base (measured from the outside of truck): 520cm
- Wheels: New Red SmoothStar Stingrays
- Wheel Bearings: ABEC 5
- Trucks: Polished Aluminium
- SmoothStar Barracuda
- Type of product
- Delivery Time
- Length Carver
- Distancia entre ejes
- 20,42" (52cm)
- Ruedas Surfskate
- Nuevas SmoothStar Stingrays rojas
- ABEC 5
- 81_FEATURE_Tipo de Eje
- SmoothStar Thruster 1
- Material Surfskate
- 5 x ply Stradified American Bearch + 2 x ply Candian