The “Holy” model is inspired and designed with Filipe Toledo, Pro Surfer. It’s a 34” Surfskate oriented towards high performance.
Make your Holy Toledo pre-booking for November on our website!
PRE-ORDER: Estimated data of delivery mid-March/strong>
Smoothstar Holy Toledo
This new 33″ Holy Toledo model is simply one of the best SmoothStar models in our 10 year history. This is the signature pro model of 19 year old Brazilian pro surfer Filipe Toledo. The “Holy Toledo” is Filipe’s nick name due to his radical progressive surfing. Filipe and SmoothStar combined together to produce a surf skate that has high performance but able to be ridden by all surfers. The Holy Toledo has the drive of the SmoothStar 36″ Cruiser but the critical turns of the 32″ Flying Fish.
The Holy Toledo 33” was created for people with a height of 162cm – 183cm and with a weight of 55kg – 85kg. This skateboard, designed in collaboration with Filipe Toledo, is focused on high intensity and high performance, with deeper concaves to help compression when turning and with a WB of 54cm, it’s the perfect tool for competitors that train for high level surfskate.
- Turning Mechanism SmoothStar Thruster I (as standard)
- Deck Length 33″ Sandy Yellow/Blue/Dark Grey
- Deck Thickness 5 x ply Stradified American Bearch + 2 x ply Candian Maple
- Deck Width 26cm
- Wheel Base 54cm measured from the outside of truck
- Wheels New Purple SmoothStar Stingrays
- Wheel Bearings ABEC 7
- Trucks Polished Aluminium
- SmoothStar Holy Toledo
- Type of product
- Delivery Time
- Length Carver
- Distancia entre ejes
- 21,25" (54cm)
- Ruedas Surfskate
- SmoothStar Stingrays Moradas
- ABEC 7
- 81_FEATURE_Tipo de Eje
- SmoothStar Thruster 1
- Material Surfskate
- 5 x ply Stradified American Bearch + 2 x ply Candian