High performance meets paddling power in the most versatile and user-friendly intermediate shortboard on the market. The Protech Hybrid is light, durable and offers premium performance and looks.
The Protech Hybrid is the team rider’s choice in the NSP line-up. High performance meets paddling power in the most versatile and user-friendly intermediate shortboard on the market.
- The popular Hybrid is designed with the tail of a shortboard for performance and the wider nose of a Fish to maximize paddling power and stability.
- Performance rails, bottom rocker and foil to make it fast, stable and manoeuvrable on the wave.
- The flatter rocker and added width catches waves easily and generates speed combined with a pulled in round tail for bite and hold through rail turns and in steeper waves.
- Ideal for intermediate to advanced surfers seeking one of the most versatile and user-friendly short boards on the market, suits any wave situation from beach breaks to point breaks.
- The tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out your line.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|5'9"||19 ¹/²||2 ³/⁸||28.7||2.55|
|6'0"||20 ¹/²||2 ¹/²||35.0||2.96|
|6'2"||20 ³/⁴||2 ⁵/⁸||40.5||3.15|
Bottom: Single to double concave
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Intermediate – Expert
CARBON FLEX TAIL
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability and resistance against increased back-foot pressure.
A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns. Visible through a small patch on the tail, the carbon layer extends throughout the tail section of the rails.
- NSP Hybrid
- Fins Configuration
- 3 FINS
- Type of Tail
- Type of product
- Fin System
- Delivery Time
- 48-72 hours