The EVIL TWIN is a Free thinking, transformational toy for the post-modern retro surf world. A fully convertible mash up between Twin fin flamboyance and Single fin flair.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Lost's Evil Twin combines the best of a twin end with a single end.
The EVIL TWIN. In addition to its convertible, multi-fin, adjustability, the most unique feature is its elevated “e-wing”. I was turned on to (and taught to shape) elevated wings by Max McDonald. Max developed them in conjunction with the Campbell Brother’s Bonzer designs. Over the last decade we have used e-wings exclusively in our Japan specific line of small wave boards, with great success.
FEATURES EVIL TWIN
• MR inspired Flat deck, and steep, tucked soft, rails, combined with a shallow single concave through the center.
• Low tail rocker, with deep double concave vee, which works with the rounded pin tail, to balance speed with control.
• Wide forward outline, with low entry rocker, that glides effortlessly.
Built exclusively with Futures fins and boxes, the EVIL TWIN offers a myriad of performance options, each offering a unique approach to recreational wave riding:
• Single Fin, solo: For minimalist point and glide, soulful arcs and long carves. Lovely in lined up point breaks.
• Single with forward “Side-Bites”: Adding a bit of pump and slam to the single fin jam. The
Side-Bites engage with the e-wing and raise the performance level. Especially in larger surf.
• Twin Fins: Loose, quick and eternally playful in small surf. Free flying fun without the slidey
surprises of wider tail twinnies.
• Twin + Trailer: Locked and loaded twin fin with overdrive. Confidently carve and surf with power in all sizes of waves. My favorite set up for this board.
• Thruster: For all you “Pro-Formance” peeps. Futures offer a rear thruster fin for the long box, which turns the EVIL TWIN into a Terrorizing Thruster.
Lost has worked in collaboration with Futures Fins to design a specific keel for this surfboard. As a result of this collaboration, a 6.5''"Sinister-Single" Fin and 3.5" Rear-Trailer Fin have been produced. Used together to create the funniest surfing machine kit..... and expand your horizons beyond your wildest dreams.
Medidas: 5’2 x 18.50 x 2.25 x 24.25 L
Medidas: 5’3 x 18.75 x 2.25 x 25.00 L
Medidas: 5’4 x 19.00 x 2.30 x 26.50 L
Medidas: 5’5 x 19.25 x 2.32 x 27.50 L
Medidas: 5’6 x 19.50 x 2.35 x 28.75 L
Medidas: 5’7 x 19.75 x 2.35 x 29.75 L
Medidas: 5’8 x 20.00 x 2.40 x 31.00 L
Medidas: 5’9 x 20.25 x 2.44 x 32.50 L
Medidas: 5’10 x 20.50 x 2.50 x 34.00 L
Medidas: 5’11 x 20.75 x 2.55 x 35.50 L
Medidas: 6’0 x 21.00 x 2.60 x 37.00 L
Medidas: 6’1 x 21.25 x 2.65 x 38.75 L
Medidas: 6’2 x 21.50 x 2.70 x 40.50 L
Medidas: 6’3 x 21.63 x 2.70 x 41.50 L
Medidas: 6’4 x 21.75 x 2.75 x 43.00 L
Medidas: 6’6 x 22.00 x 2.80 x 45.50 L
Medidas: 6’8 x 22.00 x 2.85 x 47.75 L
|Fins Configuration||2 FINS|
|Type of product||Retro|
|Delivery Time||4- 6 weeks|
Lost Surfboards in Australia operate out of the Gold Coast, an iconic surf spot known around the world. Popular Mayhem surfboards like the V3 Rocket and Puddle Jumper are some of the most regularly seen models at Australia surf spots as well as on surf trips around South-East Asia.