Designed as a performance board for bigger surfers, the Magnum’s exceptional volume makes it easy to paddle and catch waves no matter your size or ability. Offering riders a fast learning curve, its mid-range length keeps it loose and fun in a wide range of surf conditions.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Magnum will help novice surfers gain confidence and progress quickly by catching heaps of waves. Intermediate and advanced riders will easily learn to carve the Magnum through faster sections of any break. If you’re looking for one board that allows the widest range of rider sizes to learn how to surf, this is your board!
- Exclusive DURA-TEC construction for extreme durability, excellent value for money and worry-free reliability.
- 100% Made in France = consistency and quality proven shapes by Gerard DABBADIE and Peter PAN for riders of all sizes.
- Built-in nose guard to enhance product lifetime.
- T3+ reinforced graphics for a great look.
- Standard FCS fins come standard with every board.
- Sustainable manufacturing facility and healthy working conditions.
The PROGRESS range features our exclusive DURA-TEC construction technology and is the go to product for ‘ding-free’ performance in intensive rental settings as well as for beginner/ intermediate riders who are looking for worry-free reliability in a wide range of performance shapes for riders of every size.
100% Made in our factory in France in precision engineered steel molds and sustainable manufacturing techniques for premium quality and extreme durability at a very affordable price. Proven performance and reliability - Over 300,000 boards sold around the world since the beginning of BIC SURF!
|Brand||BIC Sport Paddle Surf|
|Type of product||Minimalibú|
|Delivery Time||24- 48 h|
BIC Sport is a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of watersports products since 1979. Based on the Brittany Coast of France and founded by the Bich family (of BIC pen fame), BIC Sport grew from a passion for human powered watersports partnered with world renowned technical expertise in manufacturing.