The Force V A knee pad is modeled on Jono Schwan’s low-profile, hard cap vert pad but offers the enhanced protection and comfort of an extra layer of Arti-Lage Foam. Like the Force V an anti-shift silicone printed liner and two adjustable Neoprene butterfly straps provide pro-level custom fit and security, while the extra layer of foam give the pad added form-fitting comfort and protection from bails. Bring on the vert!
Hardshell covered pads reduce friction against the ground in case of a fall. Maximum protection from impacts often associated with pedals, rocks and other objects found on varied terrain or falls from great heights on concrete or wooden ramps..
Arti-lage foam mimics the physical structure of human cartilage with molecular freeflow technology. Soft and flexible at normal use but building a hard, protective shell at impact. The remaining impact energy is converted into barely noticeable heat before reaching the body.
- High performance shock absorption (up to 95% of impact energy)
- Lighter than common impact foams
- Long-lasting anti-compression and deformation even after multiple uses
- Temperature steady
- Breathable and anti-microbial- EN 1621-1 und EN 1621-2 approved
MULTI-LAYER EVA FOAM ON AND AROUND KNEE
EVA provides great shock absorbing properties, stress-crack resistance and low-temperature toughness. It can be used in multi layers and backed with hard shell caps for a solid performance.
REPLACEABLE PE KNEE CAP
High impact strength and low friction caps for use on rough and concrete ground.
EN 14120 CE CERTIFIED
European standard for skateboard protectors
- PRE-SHAPED DESIGN
- STRONG CORDURA FABRIC
- REINFORCED AT CRITICAL STRESS POINTS
- HORSESHOE SHAPE
- ENLARGED COVERAGE
- ANTI-SHIFT SILICONE PRINT
- NEOPRENE BUTTERFLY STRAPS
- TOP VELCRO 360° STRAP
- ADJUSTABLE BOTTOM VELCRO STRAP WITH SNAP BUCKLE
- COMFORTABLE LINING
- OPEN-BACK DESIGN
- TSG Kneepad Force V A
- 42% EVA,25% Poliéster,15% Neopreno,10% Polietileno,5% Nailon y 3% Caucho.
- 880 gr
- Delivery Time
- 24-48 hours