The Force III A knee pads with high performance Arti-Lage foam are the most advanced vert knee pads available. The Arti-Lage impact pad is soft in use but stiffens on impact, surpassing the shock-absorbing performance of EVA. Fine-tuned with a PE reinforcement insert at the outer side for careless side-slides. With their superior protection and comfortable fit, the Force III A's soon became our vert skate team riders favourite knee pads.
Hardshell covered pads reduce friction against the ground in case of a fall. Maximum protection from impacts often associated with pedals, rocks and other objects found on varied terrain or falls from great heights on concrete or wooden ramps..
Arti-lage foam mimics the physical structure of human cartilage with molecular freeflow technology. Soft and flexible at normal use but building a hard, protective shell at impact. The remaining impact energy is converted into barely noticeable heat before reaching the body.
- High performance shock absorption (up to 95% of impact energy)
- Lighter than common impact foams
- Long-lasting anti-compression and deformation even after multiple uses
- Temperature steady
- Breathable and anti-microbial- EN 1621-1 und EN 1621-2 approved
MULTI-LAYER EVA FOAM ON AND AROUND KNEE
EVA provides great shock absorbing properties, stress-crack resistance and low-temperature toughness. It can be used in multi layers and backed with hard shell caps for a solid performance.
REPLACEABLE PE KNEE CAP
High impact strength and low friction caps for use on rough and concrete ground.
EN 14120 CE CERTIFIED
European standard for skateboard protectors
- PRE-SHAPED DESIGN
- STRONG CORDURA FABRIC
- REINFORCED AT CRITICAL STRESS POINTS
- HORSESHOE SHAPE
- ENLARGED COVERAGE
- ANTI-SHIFT SILICONE PRINT
- NEOPRENE BUTTERFLY STRAPS
- TOP VELCRO 360° STRAP
- ADJUSTABLE BOTTOM VELCRO STRAP WITH SNAP BUCKLE
- COMFORTABLE LINING
- OPEN-BACK DESIGN
- TSG Kneedpad Force III A
- 42% EVA,25% Poliéster,15% Neopreno,10% Polietileno,5% Nailon y 3% Caucho.
- 880 gr
- Delivery Time
- 24-48 hours